During the Fall and Winter seasons I like to shop for accessories in thicker materials such as leather or suede. I lean towards choosing black or earth-toned pieces because they are more versatile for matching with the layers that I’ll be wearing during the cooler seasons. Here are some of the accessories on my list for the current and upcoming season:
- Haerfest Two Handle Tote ($250) – This dark camouflage tote bag is my idea of the perfect casual bag for Fall. It’s light, very roomy, and it can add some edginess to your look.
- Miansai M12 White Dial Watch ($495) – Clean and simple at it’s best. This is the only watch you’ll need for this season, really.
- Rag & Bone Suede Baseball Cap ($150) – I’ve been drawn to baseball caps lately because they’re a stylish way to hide a bad hair day. The suede material of this cap makes it more trendy and unique.
- A.P.C New Compact Zip Wallet ($265) – I use a zip wallet on weekends because it’s more durable and secure. This quality leather wallet can hold your bills, 3 cards, and your coins – all that you need on a night out.
- Native Union iPhone 6 Case ($40) – Just how cool is this wood iPhone 6 case?