I enjoy shopping during January because I like to kick off the year with some wardrobe updates. Since I live in Hong Kong and Spring is just around the corner, I’m already starting to pick some fresh and lighter pieces. Here are some of my top picks from East Dane this month:
- Apolis Oxford Shirt – A crisp and high-quality white or light blue oxford shirt is a piece that is definitely worth investing in.
- Zanerobe Dynamo Pants – Tapered pants are the epitome of comfort and style, and I particular love how these ones have the detail of a contrast cuff.
- Lotuff Leather Canvas & Leather Backpack – This canvas and leather backpack is perfection! Backpacks don’t get more stylish than this.
- Bellroy Slim Sleeve Wallet – Lately I’ve preferred slim and light wallets over thick and heavy ones. This one seems to do the trick very well.
- Jack Spade Duncan Digital Watch – The last time I owned a digital watch was probably back in grade school, and it was definitely not this cool!
- Sperry Cloud Python Slip-On Shoes – It seems that Sperry’s are going beyond just making boat shoes, and I like where they’re going with it.
- Jack Spade Battery Back Up Phone Charger – I never leave the house with a spare battery pack now, and I love how this one comes in a fun and bright orange!