February is dreary cold for most places around the world, but in Hong Kong we’re already transcending well into Spring. With a new season comes a new wardrobe, and here are some of my favourite new arrivals from East Dane this month.
- Wings & Horns Mac Jacket – My favourite thing about winter was being able to wear long overcoats. In the Spring, I like to opt for a mac jacket that has the same silhouette and yet is more practical during Spring showers.
- Kenzo ‘Paris’ Sweatshirt – East Dane just started carrying a whole new line of Kenzo pieces that are fun and fashion-forward. I am particularly drawn towards this striped one with some optical illusion action.
- Ami Jeans – Last year’s trends emphasized on distressed denim, but this year the faded “Dad” jeans are back in style.
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers – Chuck Taylors have popped in and out of my wardrobe throughout my entire life. Recently I’ve repurchased a new pair of black chucks and I’ve been wearing them frequently with a mixture of both casual and dressy looks.
- Jack Spade Dipped Leather Briefcase – Business meets pleasure in this eye-catching and sharp briefcase.